Frequently asked questions
Some answers to common questions, select below:
- I’m having problems with Creative Cloud Sync - what should I do?
- Why can’t I download music?
- How can I see the latest tracks in my Project?
- The track auto-replace feature isn’t working
- Why can’t I search with the mood, genre and style categories you have on the website?
- Where can I review the panel?
- Where can I have my say on features?
- I’m having technical issues, who can I contact?
- Which versions of Premiere Pro CC do you support?
- I'm having problems installing the add-on - what should I do?
I’m having problems with Creative Cloud Sync - what should I do?
- The Creative Cloud Sync has a number of users reporting issues. See this Adobe forum for more information: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1901283
- For alternative installation, you can download the plug-in from here: http://adobe.audionetwork.com/download-now/
- Follow the instructions to install the plug-in for Windows or Mac OS
- Open Premiere Pro to load the Audio Network panel: Windows -> Extensions -> Audio Network Music
Why can’t I download music?
There are a couple of reasons why you may have trouble downloading music. Please check:
- That you are downloading to a mapped drive, as music can’t be downloaded to networked drives
- To fix this, change your download location to a mapped drive
- That your member subscription has not expired
- To find out if your subscription has expired, please check your account on the website or email email@example.com
How can I see the latest tracks in my Project?
Selecting Projects from the project menu refreshes the list and the tracks within it.
The track auto-replace feature isn’t working
The download location for the preview track and the purchased track must be the same for this to work. We recommend
only changing the download location when you start a new project.
Why can’t I search with the mood, genre and style categories you have on the website?
This is something we’ll be adding in a future release. For now, please use the search tags to get you started with some keywords.
Where can I review the panel?
You can use the Feedback link in the panel to let the team know what you think. Or please review us on the Adobe Add-On Store goo.gl/JPmwDh
Where can I have my say on features?
You can recommend new features here: goo.gl/aQkcvS
I’m having technical issues, who can I contact?
For technical support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Which versions of Premiere Pro CC do you support?
We support Premiere Pro CC versions 9.2 to 11. Boxed versions of Premiere Pro (CS6 and earlier) are not supported.
I'm having problems installing the add-on - what should I do?
- First, check that your version of Premiere Pro is compatible with our add-on. We support the Creative Cloud version of Premiere Pro, starting with v 9.2 and including the v11. Boxed versions of Premiere Pro (CS6 and earlier) are not supported.
- If you are working on a PC or Mac that’s managed by an administrator, you may need to have that administrator install the plug-in for you.
- If you are still having trouble getting the plug-in to work, contact us and we’ll do our best to help you.